WinePass inclusive: The lucky ticket
No need to worry about tickets, waiting lines, extra costs! Better think about if you prefer a nice gelato or a cool glass of white wine as your next treat. Along with your reservation we will provide you with the WinePass for free. You can find further information here…
The WinePass will transform your holiday at the Leitnhof in St. Pauls/ Eppan on the South Tyrolean wine route into an unforgettable experience. It will open the doors to a world full of advantages for you. The WinePass enables you to using all public transportation in South Tyrol. With the WinePass you can discover the whole South Tyrolean museum scene and enjoy the wine route in all its facets. The most important benefits of the WinePass are:
- unlimited use of all South Tyrolean means of public transportation.
- free admission at around 80 museums, castles and South Tyrolean collections like the Ötzimuseum, Messner Mountain Museum, castle Runkelstein, Winemuseum, …
For half the price:
- over 40 services all around wine (cellar tours, wine tastings, hiking through vineyards, wine seminars, thematic hiking, tasting tours on bike,…)
- admission in swimming pools
- miniature golf in Tramin
- high rope course for kids
- 3D archery Trail
- river Boating along the river Etsch
- sauna in Xsund
- “fairy tale hour” in the ruins of Castelfeder
- herb and flower hike
For further information about the providers, opening hours and registrations see the following link: WinePass or ask us personally.